The Groundbreaking Neurodiverse Friendly Planner for Teachers: Redefining Classroom Inclusivity.
What makes this planner stand out from the rest:
Dedicated Neurodiversity Sections: Unlike traditional planners, the Neurodiverse Planner incorporates sections that raise awareness about neurodiversity, equipping teachers with the understanding they need to create inclusive and supportive environments for neurodivergent students.
Unleash the power of organization and efficiency with this meticulously crafted teacher planner, spanning over 300 pages of practicality, information, and user-friendliness. Designed to cater to the unique needs of educators like you, this planner is the ultimate tool to enhance your teaching experience and streamline your daily activities.
• Quick glance techniques and tips to use for neurodiverse learners (and everyone else!)
• At a glance range of Neurodiverse Strengths and differences mind map pages – for teachers.
• Inspiring quotes for Teachers throughout – Empowerment just when you need it.
• Building SEN profile to pass on to SENcO (5 pages). Readymade template to fill in relevant details.
• Factual and enlightening quotes on neurodiversity – supporting awareness.
• Ample space to effectively plan each day of lesson – one day per page – 200 pages.
• Includes Reflect to React prompts and space to record reflections.
• Beautiful at a glance monthly spread view – 1 month across two pages – Enough space to write.
• Cognitive break prompts and doodling pages throughout – Reminders for teachers to take a break and promoting self-care.
The planner also includes all the usual pages that you’d expect to find in a teacher planner, such as:
• School term Calendar – August to July 2023/2024 and 2024/2025 calendars
• Important dates page
• About me page
• Weekly timetable (2 pages)
• CPD page
• Class lists (7 pages)
• Seating Chart (4 Pages).
• Grade record pages – names, assignments and subjects (12 pages)
• Notes for parents’ evening/meetings/General
• A4 / Matte finish cover/Colour Interior